Thursday, September 27, 2012

How will I ever sleep tonight??

Oh my gosh, my BIG day is here tomorrow!! My ear will be turned on! I cannot even describe in words how I've been feeling all week. I went back to work on Tuesday. I have been feeling awesome all week. I feel 100 percent healthy again. All of my headaches and tiredness went away. My energy level has skyrocketed this week. I've come across some trials this week and I've been tested but nothing and I mean, absolutely nothing can knock me down. God sustains me through everything! I'm focused on tomorrow......I am ready. Tomorrow will be a culmination of a true miracle that I have been waiting for all of my life. A miracle and a gift that I am so grateful to receive. I am so excited to have my family with me to witness this. My Mom and Dad, who gave me life and poured everything they had into me will share this beautiful moment with me. I know my Mom will cry a river of tears. :) Todd, my soulmate and my rock.....he and I have been linked steadfast and strong through all of this.......I am the luckiest woman alive and I can't wait to share this with him. I am taking Matt, Andrew and Hannah out of school.....they are truly excited for me! And I know that Chris, in Texas will be with me in spirit.....I can't wait to call him! I have a really amazing family.....I am truly blessed. And my friends......wow, I am so thankful for all of your support and encouraging words these last eight months!
So...... I've got major butterflies in my stomach but it's a good feeling! I am counting down the hours til 2:00pm. Stay tuned for my video tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment