Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I am so thankful....

Oh my gosh, today has been a day full of anticipation and excitement! I had an awesome day at work today. It really helped pass the time. My boss, Dr H took our office staff out to lunch today and they gave me a really sweet card. I had a wonderful time with them.....they are all excited for me. I am so blessed to work with an awesome team.....they are like family to me.
My surgery is at 12:45pm tomorrow. I am a little nervous but more excited than anything. I really have a peace about all of this. And I feel very mentally ready. This is a lifelong dream of mine. I look forward to hearing my children's voices for the first time, all of my family's voices especially Todd's, listening to music, talking on the telephone (the very first person I will call is my son, Chris in Texas!), going to the movies, listening to sounds of nature, hearing the Sunday sermons and so much more!
I just want to say thank you to everyone for their love, support, encouraging words and prayers. It means the world to me. I love sharing my experiences with you and I will continue to share the rest of my exciting journey with you. I am so grateful beyond words......

No comments:

Post a Comment